- Dear Michael & Lesley Thank you for 3 wonderfully relaxing nights, The Treehouse is just beautiful. I couldn't imagine a nicer place to unwind and spend some quality time with my wonderful husband. The spa was great, the fire delightful and the bed was super comfy. The chocolates and wine went very well together. Just the perfect last break alone before we start our family.
- Dear Lesley & Michael What a fabulous cottage; the warmth, comfort, ambience a total feeling of peace when you introduced us to the “Treehouse”. Everything, the bed, fire, loft etc and your loveliness made this weekend to cherish helping to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and my birthday. “WE WILL BE BACK”
- Hi Michael & Lesley You have spoilt me rotten – I have not spent quality time alone like this in 20 years!! Your generosity & friendship are amazing, and to stop & “smell the roses”
- Thank you to Lesley & Michael for the tranquillity and the cosy atmosphere, to sit and watch nature, ducks, the possum, kookaburras was a treat
- We have been spoilt in this lovely, tranquil cottage. It is hard to imagine how you could improve the facilities, the view, the comfort and the little things like a liquor and chocolate before bed. To start the day with a spa and cooked breakfast is very special
- Thank you to Lesley & Michael for a gorgeous cottage the warmth and comfort and beautiful views. Thank you again and we will be back for sure!!!
- What a treat to be able to spend relaxing, quality time in your Treehouse. This year had not been good to our family and we needed “time off” from our normal world. Time spent reading, thinking and just being in that conservatory was heaven & should I say “Arcadia we will be back”
- Thank you very much for a wonderful night. It is so beautiful here and can't wait to come back again Thanks again
- Dear Lesley & Michael, thank you for squeezing us in at the last minute. We had a wonderful relaxing time in your beautiful cottage. Cheers
- Dear Lesley & Michae l-Two nights in Forest Cottage & one in Treehouse – Fantastic! Longest time away from our children in 6 years. Loved the break, though missed them dearly. We wish you both all the best for the future and think the lifestyle you have chosen would be hard to top. Thank you for your hospitality
- Lesley & Michael- Thank you so much for this wonderful opportunity to enjoy a piece of your paradise on earth. We made it ours for a short while but lovely memories will remain until we return next year. The trees, flowers & tranquillity could not be matched anywhere. Also many thanks for all the little touches and effort you went to for the food. It has been much appreciated
- Thank you for the beautiful experience. We absolutely enjoyed our time here together. Haven't been to a more beautiful place than this. We will definitely be back next year after our wedding - Lots of Love
- What a wonderful place to spend our 1st wedding anniversary. “Magical” it was time away to reflect on the year that's been and the excitement that is to follow in 6 months time – our first bubs. Our adventure wasn't just at Arcadia but the whole of our 'mountain experience'. Skyhigh by limo, Cook's Corner (Fantastic Food) the breathtaking view from Trigg point. It all made such a wonderful weekend.- Thankyou Lesley and Michael for your hospitality and for providing a 1st class B&B. We will be back
- Just married after 10½ years together. We had a wonderful day and then sent here by friends and family. What a fantastic start to the next chapter in our lives. A most relaxing and enchanting place to be for a couple of days
- Never thought life could get this good. Word's can't do justice to the beauty of this place. Thankyou Lesley & Michael for providing such a wonderful experience and for being wonderful hosts. Long may you prosper here - P.S. Will certainly be back
- My husband and I loved celebrating our first wedding anniversary in such a tranquil, beautiful and romantic setting. We had a truly magical and relaxing time. We look forward to returning here again.
- A lovely weekend we both really enjoyed the relaxing time. Thanks for the quiet
- Have had a lovely time with my beautiful girl in the cute cottage. Very relaxing
- It's great to do nothing at all and not feel guilty! Thanks Lesley & Michael for thinking of everything! Was so good escaping with you babe. We loved the loft!
- It was a great experience here so wonderful, beautiful Treehouse, which is exactly the same as the photo in the brochure. We Paul & I really enjoyed it. Thank you a lot
- Thanks Lesley and Michael a lovely way to greet the new year
- Beautiful location, so quiet and relaxing. We'd love to come back again
- What an incredibly beautiful and peaceful location. Thanks for a beautiful, relaxing stay.
- Thank you for sharing “Treehouse”, we can understand why you are not in a hurry to return to Sydney. Best wishes for the future.
- What a gorgeous place, your own little piece of heaven. We had a wonderful time enjoying the cottage and the gardens & your hospitality. Thank you so much for everything, it has been divine. All the best for the future.
- Beautiful place, wonderful view, friendliest hosts & what a wonderful weekend we had. Love to come back soon, best of luck.
- What a home from home, If only it was! A little corner of Shangri La in the Dandenongs. The highlight of our visit was a trip to William Ricketts Sanctuary – a must for everyone. Our best meal out was at the Cuckoo restaurant. Our return to Treehouse Cottage each day restored our tranquillity- it is absolutely beautiful. Thank You
- Absolutely loved here!!!! Thank you for your kindness and wonderful service.
- Thank you so much for the 2 nights in Forest Cottage & 3 nights in Treehouse. It has been so restful for us, wanting to have a time for us break, so to speak. It's a little like being the only ones here, surrounded by beautiful lush gardens. We loved it & we will be back again & with friends! Do take care of each other as you are a lovely family. All the best for the future.
- So quiet & relaxing & everything here – a great way to finish off my birthday weekend. Recharged for the week ahead. Many Thanks
- It was wonderful to get away and spend time together in these beautiful surroundings on valentine's day. Thanks so much.
- Dear Lesley Michael - What an amazing place! Thank you for your friendliness, warmth & understanding after our bad start to our trip. When we finally arrived here all our dramas just disappeared. Everything in life has a purpose and I think your place brings peace, happiness and tranquillity to those that need a little. Warm wishes,
- Thanks for the beautiful Treehouse, we loved it. A perfect place to spend time before Ryan goes to America. We will be sure to recommend it to all or friends.
- Thank you for the most amazing stay. It was the perfect escape from the stresses of city life in such a beautiful setting too! Kind regards.
- Thank you for a beautiful relaxing & romantic break away. We loved the Treehouse; it transported us to another place in time, “amazing”. We will be back
- Thanks for the tranquillity and peace. Breakfast & the bread is fantastic. Shy High restaurant was a great night out. All the best
- Thank you for your wonderful hospitality in both Treehouse & Olinda Cottages- you have thought of everything to make our stay here peaceful, tranquil & private. We will be sure to recommend staying here. Best wishes.
From our 'Fernwood Cottage' guest book
- Superb stay, hot tub was fantastic, and excellent hosts. Great way to celebrate our first year of marriage
- What a fantastic way to end our 7th anniversary weekend. From the massage to the hot tub, all our stresses were left behind!!! Can't wait to come back in winter and use the log fire
- Thank you so much Michael and Lesley. Arcadia was the perfect way to end our long wedding right with a relaxing spa!! We loved staying here, thanks again
- Perfect surrounding, beautiful cottage. Maybe instead of being called the Fernwood it should be called perfection. It is great to see romance is still alive. Thank you for the perfect night away from the kids
- Another wonderful time together for us both. See you again next year.
- Lesley, simply lovely. Never long enough. Beautiful 2 days
- You had me at Bacon & Free range eggs
- Another great stay. Absolutely wonderful. We had a beautiful anniversary at your cottage. See you again soon
- Thanks for the great relaxing & just perfect opportunity to unwind. Feeling ready to conquer again and it was a wonderful & romantic way to celebrate our first year of marriage
- What can we say. Perfect in every way. We were absolutely blown away. Romantic, secluded warm & friendly. Couldn't imagine a better way to spend our anniversary
- The perfect getaway from the city for Valentine's Day. What an extravagant way to wake up. Everything was beautiful, and right at our fingertips. We will definitely be back.
- Serenity Now! Totally perfect way to spend Valentine's day & my 40th Birthday. Will definitely return to this little piece of paradise! The free-range eggs were awesome and the hot tub was to die for-Thanks again
- Perfect Everything. Am counting the sleeps for our next return. We soooo, look forward to doing it all again. Thank you
- We came down to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary and had a thoroughly enjoyable time. Wonderful place to stay and found the cottage absolutely enchanting. Thank you Michael and Lesley for your hospitality and all the nice little touches that made this our best short stay ever. The hot tub was wonderful and hard to leave behind. Thank you so very much. We will be back
- We loved it. We burned a lot of wood enjoyed the hot tub and had great walks around the yard. Visiting from California, we can say that Arcadia is truly an unforgettable getaway. Thanks for your hospitality
- This place is so perfect and inspiring the hot tub is perfect, the gardens are perfect and my boyfriend is perfect!!!! Thank you for such a fantastic place to stay. We did use the fire on the 1st night then it got hot outside and there was no need thanks for going to so much effort to make the platter it is greatly appreciated
- To spend our first nights as a married couple in such a beautiful setting has set the scene for a long and happy life together. We had a wonderful, relaxing time amongst the forest. A fantastic place full of romance and a place to hide from the hustle & bustle.Thanks again
- My husband surprised me with this enchanting cottage. A fantastic way to recharge and get ready to head back to the children and cows. Even with no power, it could not dampen our spirits. Not looking forward to leaving but we must. Everything was perfect and we were not denied anything. Thanks
P.S. It's great to meet people who love their job – thankyou Lesley
- What a lovely relaxing place. It started off with a big smile from our Hostess Lesley. Then the cottage, Fernwood is so romanticly furnished. The Hot tub was used a few times and it was relaxing. All the little extras, strawberries, cheese & crackers & not to forget the farm fresh eggs. The best X'mas present we ever had from our daughter. Thanks again
- Wow! it's amazing. When Michael first opened the door, it took my breath away. Never have I seen such a beautiful room and felt like royalty. When I leave here I will take with me the peaceful view that surrounded me. Thankyou
- What an enchanting experience! It was magical. From the beautiful room to the delightful loft, the soothing hot tub, the warm fire place & all the other extras, Oh! Not forgetting the Masseuse, Nadine, she was great. All this just an hours drive from the hustle & bustle of city life. It was an amazing experience. We thank our beautiful children for their love & thoughtfulness & in sending us here and you Michael & Lesley for your friendly warm hospitality. We will surely tell our friends about your place. Regards
- Thankyou Michael & Lesley for a fantastic weekend away as always a weekend is never enough but 2 nights is better than nothing – it was great just to sit back relax in the Hot Tub & just enjoy the tranquillity we don't get enough of the peace & quiet we thoroughly enjoyed our weekend we hope to come again and thanks once again
- Thankyou Michael & Lesley for an excellent weekend! We're so jealous that you get to live here! We'll definitely spread the word about your slice of heaven (in the form of the beautiful wooden spa). This was a great way to spend our 3 year Anniversary, and we would love to come back again one day. Thanks again
- Thank you so much, this has been the best weekend ever! And what a way to spend our first weekend as Husband & wife. We absolutely have to come back for our 1 year anniversary. The massages & hot tub were so relaxing & this has to be the most comfy bed ever! You truly have a piece of paradise here at Arcadia
- Thank you, once again for a perfect setting and a perfect cottage. We were here a year ago in the Treehouse cottage this time the Fernwood, the setting was so romantic that we shall be back for our honeymoon, in time. Thank you once again
- We arrived here tired & worn out, but the moment we walked in the door that was all forgotten! What a beautiful surprise from my new fiancé. Thank you for such a magical experience – we will recommend Arcadia to everyone. Cheers
- As soon as you walk through the doors, you walk into another world. It is truly magical. What a truly special place. My boyfriend and I cannot believe just how wonderful it is. Such a special & memorable anniversary. We will be coming back Thankyou
P.S. Love the hidden balcony & hot tub
- It is everything that it is promised to be & more. As a surprise weekend away for my wife - there are considerable risks – but she absolutely loved the cottage. Everything, décor, surrounds, the village. Thank you Lesley & Michael for making my cunning plan a success
- I told you we would be back – Still cold wet and foggy.
It's the best time of the year for this place – it's still great – Oh yeah we'll be back
- An incredible place to stay for our first holiday together, something we will never forget. We look forward to many more visits and as a reminder of our love for each other
- This has been the most relaxing/incredible weekend in so long. Everything was just perfect!!! Hot tub was wonderful. Both my partner & I don't want to leave. We will be back for sure!!! Thank you so much Lesley & Michael
- Thank you to my lovely wife for booking this wonderful weekend – It's been fabulously relaxing and romantic. The walks have been wonderful, the strawberry's delicious, and every little detail has been magical. Thanks for your wonderful hospitality L&M – looking forward to a longer stay next time
- Thank you Lesley and Michael for an amazing weekend. My partner gave me this special surprise for my birthday. The tub was great and the cottage was wonderful from the moment we walked in. Thank you for your warm hospitality – we will certainly be back. Many, many Thanks
- We have just spent 5 wonderful nights in this beautiful cottage but it was the endless supply of friendly smiles, firewood and extra special service that has made our honeymoon perfect. Thank you so very much Lesley and Michael. Can't wait to return
- Wow what a perfect start to our marriage. We were completely spoilt as soon as we walked in from the strawberries, port & chocolates to the absolutely amazing hot-tub!
The fresh farm bacon & eggs to die for. The massages amazing.
Thanks again to our wonderful hosts Michael & Lesley you are truly amazing. We will be
back for our 1st year anniversary
- We couldn't have found a better place to start our married life in. Our bridal party were all extremely impressed by their rooms too. We all plan to come back again.
Thankyou Lesley & Michael
- Michael & Lesley – The experience was fabulous right from the moment we stopped in. We will remember and cherish it for years to come Thankyou – Best regards
- Dear Lesley & Michael -Thank you for our relaxing stay. Everything about Arcadia is beautiful. A very romantic getaway. We will definitely be back. But for longer
- Michael & Lesley Thank you for a perfect getaway. I was recommended this place by friends for a romantic & relaxing getaway and it was all of that. The cottage is absolutely beautiful, love that hot tub and brekkie provisions were great. Definitely be back & I'll be recommending this cottage. Thanks again
- A truly wonderful weekend. Thanks to Michael & Lesley for the hospitality. We came for a get away from it all weekend and got everything we expected & more.
Hot tub amazing, accommodation, food & surroundings fantastic.
Thanks for everything
From our 'Forest Cottage' guests
- We had a beautiful time here. Thank you for making it extra special. We will be back as soon as possible for another getaway
- Thank you to my husband for picking this awesome place to spend our 10th wedding anniversary!! Sat in the spa until we were wrinkly! Looked at the beautiful scenery, sipped some wine, ate chocolates by the fire, and just absolutely melted away…. Most beautiful getaway. Thank you
- A very beautiful spot and a lovely, comfy cottage. Wish we were staying a week instead of one night
- Thank you for the beautiful peace & quiet, great place, will be back ASAP – Spa was lovely
- A fantastic place to stay. Very relaxing with the wood fire heating, remote location and not to mention the spa. Thanks for the great getaway.
- A lovely atmosphere in a lovely place. Had an absolutely amazing time. Thank you very much
- We had an unforgettable time in your cottage. The surroundings are so beautiful, and we appreciated the detail you put into making our stay as comfortable and special as it could be. Wish we could stay longer. The perfect first night in Australia, Thank you
- Magic moments in a “little piece of heaven” Thank you for your warmth & care. We could easily just stay forever
- This is our 3rd time here and really enjoyed ourselves. Thank you for having such a beautiful place to hide away from our children! We will see you again to try out the 4th cottage!
- P.S. Breakfast basket was fantastic loved it!!
- Thank you so much for the attention to detail, the amazing breakfast, and the beautiful environment. You really have thought of everything and your smiles & welcome made our stay extra perfect
- Another beautiful stay at Arcadia, so pretty & quiet. Our first was in the Treehouse cottage the night we were engaged and now we're back for our 2nd wedding anniversary. We'll be back again in the future to enjoy the other two cottages. Thank you Lesley & Michael for making this one of our favourite getaways
- We have really enjoyed our night here, love the surroundings and the old fashioned country feel. John loved the spa and the bed was so comfortable – Oh and the chocolates and port too, nice. Thanks
- What a relaxing weekend!! Fantastic spa and the best massages we have ever had. Very comfy bed. Thanks Lesley and Michael for a fantastic weekend retreat
- This is a really nice cosy getaway. You're really made this a comfortable, romantic retreat. We enjoyed every moment of our stay. The bed was very comfortable and the bathroom had enough mirrors to sink a ship! Thanks for a great couple of days
- Had a lovely stay everything was perfect
- The cottage was lovely and the scenery is breath-taking. Everything was perfect. Thanks
- Thank you for a magical time with the trees, the cottage and setting are just superb
- WOW!!! We have both felt very lucky to have found such an untouched and magic place. It truly is a little slice of heaven. Thank you for making our night and stay here so comfortable – every little detail has been thought of and our cottage had a very warm homely feeling. If only we could stay longer… but will definitely be back soon
- Fab place. Had a great stay in this cottage. Very cosy, intermit. Will be looking forward to returning in the near future. Thanks again for a wonderful stay. It was exactly what we both needed
- We enjoyed the relaxing interlude away from the rat race. We come here on the recommendation of friends, and our stay lived up to & beyond expectations
- A truly perfect place to unwind and spend it with my perfect wife. Thank you Lesley & Michael. This place makes you wish you could pause time and stay forever. C.U. soon
- We had a fantastic time. This place is so relaxing! It exceeded expectations. We had a visit from a possum and a kookaburra, which was beautiful. Thank you Lesley for being so hospitable, you're great. This place will definitely be recommended and we too will be back
- Lovely stay – Very relaxing…Spa was a bubbly pleasure. Beautiful forest surroundings
- We had the most relaxing night ever laying in the spa. Everything was perfect (open fire, choc's & port). Very romantic – fell more in love. Don't want to go back to reality. Beautifully cooked breakfast. Thanks Lesley & Michael
- Dear Michael and Lesley - Thank you so much for making our stay in your beautiful cottages, the best and most enjoyable holiday imaginable. P.S. thank you so much for the cake & flowers. See you again soon
- Our friends choice of a gift voucher was great. Lesley & Michael provided the facilities for a memorable experience. One we will never forget. No possum, Spa great, and we became expert fire lighters. Absolute magic for days. Many thanks
- Thanks so much for a truly delightful cottage to spend our anniversary. Loved every detail down to the yummy breakfast basket and cosy wood fire made even better as it rained all weekend. Will be recommending Arcadia Cottages to our friends and we will be back to try another cottage in the future
- Thank you very much it was more than we expected! Our best holidays in a long time
Will be back – Loved it!
- Thanks for giving us a 'slice of heaven on earth'. This is our first getaway together and I don't think anything would ever match up. The lazy winter sunlight, the crackling of the firewood and the dripping tree leaves. Its still hard to believe its all real P.S. thanks for the breaky basket – Wow!
- Lovely secluded cottage for a weekend getaway. Very comfy bed. Great location. Close to everything in Olinda and away from traffic noise
- We had a lovely relaxing time! Exactly what we were hoping for. The beauty that surrounds this place is so peaceful – Another great thing if/and when we were able to get past the spa and fire place was how close everything is, such as Skyhigh and William Rickett's. The place is magical! The people are so friendly! Thanks you for your wonderful and kind hospitality, everything was perfect.
- Thank you; we had a great relaxing time here. It is a great place – peaceful and a lovely fireplace, and close to a lot of places. Thanks to our children who paid for this experience
- We had a beautiful night away in the Forest Cottage, our first away from our 1 year old and 5 year old in 2 years. The cottage was beautiful, the fire never failed to keep us warm on the coldest and wettest night ever, spa was very warm, breakfast was lovely; we definitely want to come back. Thankyou
- It was our first night together here as husband and wife. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The breakfast basket, the little goodies you left for us were lovely. You have thought of everything! Thank you. It's beautifully decorated and we felt very much at home and at peace. We enjoyed the spa and the log fire. Thank you for a memorable weekend. Warmest regards
- Thank you so much for a fantastic stay. Forest Cottage is absolutely gorgeous. Cosy atmosphere relaxing and beautiful scenery. Looking forward to experiencing the others cottages, Amazing place to spend 2 wonderful days. Thanks again
- Thank you for this wonderful cosy cottage. We truly love the secluded, tranquillity relaxing & beautiful nature surrounding it. We had a wonderful time here. Exactly what we were hoping for. We will definitely be back again
- We came tired and traumatized. We left rejuvenated & healed. Thank you Michael & Lesley. You have created a very special place P.S. we loved the bread
- Dear Lesley & Michael - Thank you for a wonderful 4 days. We could spend 40 more here – it's so beautiful. We loved the fire and everything about the Forest Cottage. We'll be back for sure P.S. Thank you for your hospitality – you gave us sooo much food!
- A big thank you Lesley and Michael – our holiday was great – or actually much better than great. L & D who stayed here in September told us this was a really special place to spend a quiet time with each other – and it was – Comments as follows_
Blissful bed, bread & bacon
Heavenly Hot tub, Haven
I spy insects
Jars of jam
Lots of logs
Next to Nature
Old ornaments - oh Olinda
Quiet, quiet, quiet
Relaxing, restful, revitalising
You'll come back now
Zzzz's – (lots of)
We had a wonderful holiday
- Thank you Lesley & Michael for a fantastic weekend away! Fantastic place for one of the best B&B's.The cottage is lovely, cosy & quiet. All you can hear, is the noises of wildlife!
- The breakfast basket was just great. Thanks again
- Dear Lesley & Michael –Thank you for letting us have a little piece of your heaven, the spa is so-so relaxing and the ambiance of the cottage is beautiful, lovely place to spend some timeout together, just what we needed. Great eggs, will be back soon, lots more to see. Terry enjoyed the port and I enjoyed the chocs. We are going to send out children and partners to enjoy this great place. Many, many thanks
- The night away was beautiful, lovely & quiet with a beautiful sense of serenity, tucked away within the trees. The cottage was well presented and allowed great privacy. The spa was great, just to sit back and relax. I felt like a real princess. Spoilt in every way, with a lovely stroll to dinner at Immerse and cool spa to end. We would like to thank you very much for the experience and lovely opportunity to have a nice night away from the children as we find it hard to find time to be alone and have some one on one just to remember how special we mean to one another. it was a night not to forget and look forward to the next time we can have the same opportunity to indulge, would love to come back in the winter time, with the fireplace. We will highly recommend these beautiful cottages to our friends and family. Thank you so much again our anniversary was the best
From our 'Olinda Cottage' guests
- When I spoke to Lesley over the phone, having found Arcadia Cottages on the internet straight away I could hear the love you had for the place! That's when I knew this was the place I wanted to take my new found love. Having waited patiently for 4 months for Craig's and my relationship to blossom - we decided to give each other a weekend solely dedicated to showing our love for each other. As I think of the beautiful moments spent here in the Olinda Cottage snuggled up alongside the man of my dreams, tears come to my eyes. I never thought that anything could be so perfect Thank you so much for everything you have prepared for us here. Kindest regards
- Lesley & Michael - Thanks for your hospitality. Your attention to detail – from the luxurious spa to the port & chocolates, to the classical, music – made us feel at home while taking us to another long-lost romantic era. The gardens, the scenery and the cottages were spectacular. We'll definitely be back!
- What an enchanting little cottage. Great vibes from all the happy contented others who have enjoyed the ambience. Peace & quiet, lovely surroundings, delicious breakfast with all the little touches – so nice to know that our comfort is considered. We enjoyed it all – will be recommending Arcadia & will be back
- The most enchanting place we have ever experienced. Hopefully the magic will linger for some time yet. Thank you
- What a wonderful cottage. So cosy and comfortable. We stayed 2 nights the weather was a weekend of 38degrees each day, but found with the fan, and all the beautiful large trees kept the cottage very cool. We are not far from the Dandenong Mountains, love coming up here you will see us again for sure. Thank you
- What a beautiful and well cared for cottage, it was very quiet and relaxing couple of days. The Dandenong mountain range is beautiful and Olinda Cottage made it extra special. Thanks for everything
- A very pleasant place to spend our 50th Wedding anniversary – better than a party
- Thank you for your beautiful accommodation and hospitality. We had an amazing time here while celebrating my birthday. I love the fact that each of your cottages have their own individual character and the décor is just precious
- This is our second time in Olinda. We are visiting from Ireland. Love the surroundings it is like our peace of heaven – and reminds us of home. Wonderful accommodation with great attention to detail and nice décor. Hope to return again sometime
- We drove through a drought affected Victoria to Arcadia. Nestled in the forest of tree ferns and magnificent mountain ash. What Bliss! Luxury in the solitude & simplicity of this little cottage. A beautiful bed, lovely fresh food, a gorgeous spa & décor from a “Victorian “time.
- We arrived to a warm fire & Mozart! This set the scene for 2 days (& nights) of walks, talks, relaxation & indulgence Thank you - P.S. We loved the Possum on the roof at night & the walk at daybreak to the magpies carolling, and, oh yes a special thankyou Lesley for laundering our jeans. We leave refreshed & with more confidence in the future for the road ahead for Australia
- Thanks for putting in so much attention to detail. This place has a really beautiful energy, and yes he's in my good books
- We came, rested and slept. Had a lovely stay. Just a pity we didn't have 2 nights. Pity that we did have mobile reception. We will definitely recommend to others
- Beautiful, relaxing, unforgettable. Thankyou
- A magic setting, wonderful attention to detail. What a fantastic night spent with every comfort provided. Thankyou
- It has been 10 years between visits but I am sure we will not let it go so long before we next experience a taste of paradise. We have enjoyed a very relaxing time tucked away from the real world
- This beautiful and peaceful surrounding bought sanity back into our lives. Thank you
- Thanks for a wonderful weekend in a cottage that suits us down to the ground – so much atmosphere, solitude, privacy and feeling we were away from the world. We love Olinda and the whole area and our stay here was perfect
- What a blessing this cottage has been for us, it is a delight. We've appreciated the cosy fire, the spa and the generous provisions. A special thank you to Lesley for doing our washing for us – really appreciated your willingness to do this – also thank you to Michael for his tips on the local bush walks – this place is a beautiful part of god's creation. Thank you both
- In a world full of impatience, Noise, technology & decisions, what a beautiful place to keep the soul in balance. Thankyou Mike and Lesley for providing “Arcadia Cottages” for everyone to enjoy and thank you to my wife for a wonderful surprise 11th Wedding anniversary. Stored in our memories
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay in this snugly cottage. We celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary here and were surprised as to how much privacy we had, it felt like we were the only two on the property. Everything we needed was right there. All in all – thankyou
- Lovely, intimate and cosy cottage. Great place and wonderful hospitality
Will definitely come back again
- So serene, peaceful and relaxing. No hassles or worries, just the two of us taking time out. Thanks for your hospitality, will definitely recommend
- Thank you for providing such a gorgeous cottage for us to spend a well needed weekend away. You've captured such a romantic feel in this lovely cottage, from the sounds of the rain on the roof to the beautiful setting. Love the décor, the possums running on the roof, the feel of the room when you showed us in. Only sad that we have to get back to our crazy world in a couple of hours. Will surely be back but for longer “will recommend.
- A cosy home away from home. Log fire, spa, beautiful bed, tranquil garden, snow laid on, warm gracious hosts – what more could we wish for. Thank you for sharing your home with us. The first of many retreats
- We have stayed at this enchanted place now for the third time, twice as boyfriend & girlfriend and the third as two people engaged to be married. We both love this place and will be back. Wishing all those that stay after us a happy & magical stay
- In a word Beautiful - My husband and I came here to celebrate our 1st wedding anniversary and what a way to spend it. The Olinda Cottage is one of the most beautiful and peaceful places we have ever stayed at. All the little extras really make this place feel like home. The Olinda Cottage is truly a magical place. We will be back in the near future.
- Wow! We had a wonderful relaxing stay in this gorgeous little cottage. Everything about it was perfect. We were really able to relax and unwind in such a tranquil setting. We loved that every detail was thought of which made our stay even more memorable. The personalised service you gave was second to none, and we will be sure to recommend you to our family and friends. Many thanks– P.S. we will be back
- I could think of no more special way to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. Thank you so much Lesley & Michael for those extra treats they were fantastic. This place is heaven on earth. Where else are you greeted with a golden orb of sunshine radiating on your face. The sound of birds mesmerising with their delightful tunes. This place will always have fond memories for us. But one day I hope to come and visit this garden of Eden again and I won't be waiting 25years for the pleasure
- Our 38th wedding Anniversary has been made all the more special for having been able to stay at your absolutely exquisite Olinda cottage. Thanks to our friends who thought of this perfectly relaxing hideaway as a retirement gift. This has been the icing on the cake and we thank you so much for your attention to detail. Every nook and cranny is unique pleasure and one that will remain with us forever.
- How lucky we are! What a wonderful thoughtful gift from our kids! We have thoroughly enjoyed relaxing in this gorgeous inspirational cottage. Just what the doctor ordered!!! You have a unique and beautiful slice of paradise here. Thank you for letting us share it for a while
- Dear Michael & Lesley We were looking for a lovely place to stay and the Olinda Cottage exceeded our expectations. It was a perfect little cottage and we will take away many fond memories. We will definitely recommend to friends and family. Warmest regards and best wishes for the future. Had a great time – beautiful cottage. The spa hit the spot. Very good hospitality. Thanks
- What a fabulous place to relax after the walking tours of Melbourne. Out for dinner then back to the wood burner, spa bath - Bliss!! The furnishings and décor are amazing, Lesley has great taste
- A home away from home what a wonderful cosy, romantic and relaxed space to be at peace in – Thank you. Will be back soon
- We flew over from Christchurch NZ for our 10th Wedding Anniversary and have found a little slice of heaven. This place is so peaceful and the hosts are so wonderful and thoughtful. We are returning so rested and ready to face the Christmas season! Thank you for everything. All the special touches did not go unnoticed. Many Blessings
- What a marvellous place to stay – we enjoyed it!!!!
- Peaceful, tranquil & relaxing. Adored the cottage. My husband cooked me a lovely breakfast. Enjoyed our walk into Olinda, highly recommend. Wonderful surroundings for a romantic getaway
- This is my second stay, and once again it was a perfect getaway. I decided to bring b.f. down as a Christmas prezzie which I'm sure he enjoyed! New years eve at Skyhigh was amazing. Thankyou
- What a quiet, peaceful, serene interlude amongst today's' crazy world. Beautiful setting, wonderful friendly atmosphere. Perfectly provided for – down to the minutest detail. Thank you
- It has been just a pleasure to enjoy some peace and quiet in this lovely cottage. It's comfortable and peaceful and has been a pleasure. Thankyou
- This has been the loveliest B&B I have ever stayed at and I suspect it will be my template for judging all future stays at B&Bs… throughout the world. Quaint, romantic, tranquil and beautiful. As that famous often misquoted saying goes :god is in the detail”… Well done Lesley and Michael, I will certainly be recommending Olinda Cottage at Arcadia to all my friends. Cheers
- A Beautiful place to stay. Reminded us of visiting grandparents back in England when we were younger. A very relaxing way to spend our 20th wedding anniversary. Very hospitable, very peaceful loved the possum at night. Will definitely refer Arcadia to others and will be back ourselves. Thank you for being so welcoming and accommodating
- It's always great to feel at home when you are on a holiday away from home. We had a wonderful and relaxing stay here and will recommend it to all our friends. P.S. The gardens are well kept & are beautiful
- Dear Michael & Lesley - What an amazing place to stay. The cottage is quaint, warm & elegant. We had a lovely time. Dinner at the Pig & whistle was delicious! Gardens are fabulous and it is a credit to you both. Many thanks
- What an enjoyable getaway! We have had an amazing time here at the Arcadia Cottages. The 1930's feel has really been captured by the incredible effort put into every little detail. We have had an amazing stay. Thank you. Just another day in paradise
- This is our 2nd visit here and just as delightful as the first. The weather has been wonderful, quite autumnal. This is a gorgeous little cottage, true 30's with all our needs anticipated-thou how they cooked huge meals on a stove like that in the past is beyond me!It's been peaceful and calm – just what we wanted. Thank you
- Last page of this book - I suppose that I should say something memorable...
All I can do is be honest, and say what a lovely, relaxing atmosphere you have created here. We have had a wonderful, relaxing second wedding anniversary and we hope to come back for more